duphaston in uk March 18, 2018 — March 25, 2018modvigil 200 price
serevent price Tel Aviv and Jerusalemrelafen cost placentrex 2ml price
amitriptyline brand name uk order foracort Main Tour Package, March 18-23 2018:
hytrin tablet price in pakistan Land package (Twin/Double sharing basis)
$1865 per person.
Land package (Single) - $2270
zyvox how much cost Jerusalem Extension - March 23-25 2018:
livial side effects uk Land package (Twin/Double sharing basis)
$502 per person.
Land package (Single) - $656
Main Trip Highlights:
- Start the day at Leket – Harvest fruits and vegetables in one of the Leket fields and learn about the largest food bank in Israel.
- Meet with director Riva Waldman, and Amiad Lapidot, to discuss the revolution in waste treatment in Israel.
- Visit Anonymous for Animal Rights – the largest animal rights organization in Israel. Hear about their lobbying activities, campaigns, legal court battles, and their investigations and fact-finding teams.
- Proceed to Green in the City – An urban agricultural farm on the roof of Dizengoff Center and meet with the Center’s sustainability director, Sheanna Schechterman.
- Time for the Queen! Enjoy a private drag show, followed by a stimulating conversation about LGBT rights in Israel.
- Proceed to visiting Beit Ya’ar, where we will learn about Jewish Permaculture – and hear from Talya Shneider, about compost systems, using rain water and gray water and growing vegetable gardens.
- Visit to Kaima Farm in Beit Zayit, a unique project that combines organic farming and youth at risk.
- Visit the Knesset and meet with Knesset members to discuss the role of women in government, social justice and protecting the environment.
- Meet Shaul Judelman and Ali Abu Awad and visit Roots, a joint venture for coexistence in the West Bank. This is a unique place where Jews and Palestinians come together to farm and enjoy a good cup of coffee in their “salon style” coffee shop.
- Introductory dinner at Tel Aviv’s trendiest gourmet-vegan restaurant, Zakaim and also one of the top 25 vegan restaurants in the world
- Dinner with Merav Barzilay, the owner of the new Tel Aviv Meshek Barzilay from field-to-plate restaurant in the trendy Neveh Tzedek neighborhood
- Explore one of Israel’s fascinating ethnic cuisines, and communities, at Habash – Israeli Ethiopian restaurant in south Tel Aviv.
- Meet local Ethiopian representative to talk about Ethiopian history, culture and integration in Israel.
- Meet with Mayor of Tel Aviv, Ron Cholduai.
- Tour Sarona Market, an innovative, contemporary urban market that combines the old world with the new.
- Dinner at Liliyot – Find out what happens when a group of social action and business entrepreneurs collaborate to realize a common vision.
- Meet Jamie Geller, founder of Joy of Kosher, to hear about her personal journey of re-discovering Judaism, passion for food and her Aliyah experience.
- Dinner at Touro, a Mediterranean cuisine chef restaurant located in the heart of Mishkanot Sha’ananim, a neighborhood in Jerusalem with a breath taking view of the Walls Jerusalem and the Tower of David.
- Flavors, Colors, and Fragrances Tour of the Machne Yehuda Market – We will embark on a colorful, delectable, and interesting journey of the most beautiful and happening market in Israel
- Lunch at Carmei Ha’ir, a unique restaurant cum soup kitchen that aims to provide food and help for the hungry and needy.
- Proceed to the Vertigo Eco Art Village – enjoy art, dance and practical ecology workshops.
cozaar xq 5/50 mg price Optional Extention: Jerusalem Extension – March 23-25 2018:
- Explore the old city of Jerusalem
- Christian Quarter, including the Stations on the Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Holy Sepulcher and The Garden Tomb
- Late night Sound and Light Show at the Tower of David
- Optional Sabbath synagogue tours
- Sunday Church Service options
- Free time for shopping and exploring